Democratic candidate Tio Hardiman to challenge Governor Pat Quinn
Febuary 1, 2014 (SPRINGFIELD, Ill.) (WLS) -- Democratic candidate Tio Hardiman issues a challenge to Governor Pat Quinn, calling for a series of debates ahead of the March primary.
Hardiman, the former head of the anti-violence group, Ceasefire, says his staff has reached out to the Quinn campaign.
Hardiman suggested the debates be held in East St. Louis, Springfield, Decatur and in Cook County, saying the people of Illinois 'deserve it.'
''I want to challenge Quinn on all his failed policies, then I want to present my solutions to lead the state out of this dilemma that the state is in now, '' Hardiman said.
ABC 7 Chicago was unable to reach anyone from Governor Quinn's campaign for a response.
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Murder charges in crash that killed officer
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants 55 min ago
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash 53 min ago
- Minimum wage hike referendums on Tuesday's ballots
- NU women's basketball team committed to autism awareness
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future
- Daily Herald: Kid Loses Foot In Train Accident
- abcnews: Curious Case of L.A.'s Tattooed Ted Cruz...