Privacy Protection: Child Online Safety, Part 2
February 12, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- ABC7 continues its special series, ''Privacy Protection,'' for parents, children and online videogames.
It is a multi-billion dollar industry, and it can be overwhelming for parents to keep track of what games their children are playing.
Perhaps even more important is who they're playing with.
Elisa All, founder of i-Parenting Media and 30 Second Mom, shares tips on about parenting and technology. She says the most pressing concern is placing computers in a common area of the home.
She also recommends these websites for parents who want more information on how to keep kids safe:
For more information, visit her blog:
special segments, judy hsu
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop
- GOP gubernatorial candidates hold last forum before primary
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area
- Catalytic converters stolen from cars in Chicago Lawn
- I-55 rest stop dedicated to fallen state trooper
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- CPS student's murder remains unsolved 5 years later
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- Chicago River to be dyed green Saturday morning
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains