Chris Chelios DUI charge may be dropped
February 10, 2010 (WESTMONT, Ill.) (WLS) -- A DUI charge may be dropped against former Chicago Blackhawks defenseman Chris Chelios.
After watching dash cam video from Westmont Police, the judge hearing the case found there was insufficient evidence of impaired driving to merit the stop.
Police accused Chelios of improper lane usage and speeding.
Officers also say his eyes were bloodshot and there was the odor of alcohol on Chelios's breath.
Chelios's attorney says he will move to have the misdemeanor charge dismissed.
chicago blackhawks, sports
- Young girl found dead in Riverdale
- Lake Shore Drive reopens after 8-hour standoff
- NCAA Tournament 2014 bracket matchups set
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Toddler reported missing on South Side
- Kevin Trudeau to be sentenced in federal court
- Train incident stops Metra at Grayslake during morning commute 4 min ago
- Semi rolls over at I-80 in Country Club Hills
- Late winter snow shuts schools, offices on East Coast
- 2 found dead in Michigan City shooting
- NIT 2014 bracket puts Illini as No. 2 seed
- Billion Dollar Bracket Challenge seeks perfect NCAA guesses
- St. Patrick's Day 2014 parades proceed amid tension over gays
- abcnews: Honda Recalls 900,000 Odyssey Minivans
- ABC7 To Go 3-17-14
55 min ago