Report: Derrick Rose buys Trump Tower condo
March 13, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago Bulls star Derrick Rose will soon be living sky high in a new home in downtown Chicago.
Crain's Chicago Business reports D-Rose has bought a three-bedroom condo on the upper floors of the Trump Tower.
The price tag -- $2.8 million.
The NBA's most valuable player just signed a $95 million contract extension with the Bulls.
- Man shot to death in Zion Aldi parking lot
- 'Sexting' ends Evanston HS baseball season early
- PETA honors Lombard firefighters for duck rescue
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- CPS security guard allegedly pushed student
- Freight train collides with semi-truck in Barrington
- Chicago pet store collecting donations for Oklahoma pets
- Zachary Fardon nominated for US Attorney
- CTU aims to have Emanuel ousted in 2015
- Bryeon Hunter mom pleads not guilty in death of son
- Villa Park suspect grabbed girl, 13, police say
- Slide tips over, injures 6 Algonquin Lakes students
- Chicago fast food workers protest for higher wages
- abcnews: IRS' Lois Lerner Placed on Leave
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos