Report: Derrick Rose buys Trump Tower condo
March 13, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago Bulls star Derrick Rose will soon be living sky high in a new home in downtown Chicago.
Crain's Chicago Business reports D-Rose has bought a three-bedroom condo on the upper floors of the Trump Tower.
The price tag -- $2.8 million.
The NBA's most valuable player just signed a $95 million contract extension with the Bulls.
- 2 teens found dead in South Side apartment 5 min ago
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case 10 min ago
- Bloomingdale Trail bridge moved from Ashland to Western 10 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen dead after chase, shooting end in West Town crash 43 min ago
- Firefighters battle blaze in West Garfield Park
- Man appears in court with part of ear bitten off
- SUV crashes into Villa Park house
- 1 dead, 4 hurt in crash on transition ramp on freeway
- Anti-violence Easter march held in South Chicago
- Teens help clean up Chicago's beaches
- Missing boy's body found off Mass. highway
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake