Bulls to face Sixers in playoffs
Thursday, April 26, 2012
April 26, 2012 (WLS) -- The Chicago Bulls' first-round matchup in the opening round of the 2012 NBA Playoffs is now set.
The Bulls will host the Philadelphia 76ers in Game 1 on Saturday night at the United Center in Chicago.
Chicago closed out the regular season with a 107-75 home win over the Cavaliers Thursday night, finishing with home court advantage throughout the postseason.
(Copyright ©2014 WLS-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
- Spring-like day followed by snow 36 min ago
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 missing
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student 42 min ago
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- Metra train strikes pedestrian in New Lenox
- Person killed by Amtrak from Chicago to STL
- Chicago electric bills to rise; city claims could've been worse
- $7 million shoplifting suspects to remain jailed
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute