Bulls to face Sixers in playoffs
Thursday, April 26, 2012
April 26, 2012 (WLS) -- The Chicago Bulls' first-round matchup in the opening round of the 2012 NBA Playoffs is now set.
The Bulls will host the Philadelphia 76ers in Game 1 on Saturday night at the United Center in Chicago.
Chicago closed out the regular season with a 107-75 home win over the Cavaliers Thursday night, finishing with home court advantage throughout the postseason.
(Copyright ©2013 WLS-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
- Man shot to death in Zion Aldi parking lot
- 'Sexting' ends Evanston HS baseball season early
- PETA honors Lombard firefighters for duck rescue
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- CPS security guard allegedly pushed student
- Freight train collides with semi-truck in Barrington
- Chicago pet store collecting donations for Oklahoma pets
- Zachary Fardon nominated for US Attorney
- CTU aims to have Emanuel ousted in 2015
- Bryeon Hunter mom pleads not guilty in death of son
- Villa Park suspect grabbed girl, 13, police say
- Slide tips over, injures 6 Algonquin Lakes students
- Chicago fast food workers protest for higher wages
- abcnews: IRS' Lois Lerner Placed on Leave
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos