Services planned for Moose Skowron
April 30, 2012 (NEW YORK) (WLS) -- Visitation was scheduled Monday for former White Sox player Moose Skowron.
Skowron died Friday morning from congestive heart failure at 81 years old.
Visitation was set for Monday afternoon and evening in suburban Niles. The funeral Mass was planned for Tuesday at Queen of All Saints Basilica.
- Freezing rain reported around Wis. border 51 min ago
- Target credit card breach causes anger, frustration
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Report: Centrella could buy some Dominick's stores 6 min ago
- Rogers Park stabbing leaves woman, 21, blind; man charged
- More Chicago speed cameras to issue real tickets
- NW Side residents hold meeting on sex assault
- Deck the malls with security
- Glen Ellyn student accused of assaulting school staff member
- Rev. Al Sharpton holds meeting on Chicago gun violence
- Carol Stream Culver's raises money for child with leukemia
- Pastor defrocked after officiating son's gay marriage 33 min ago
- abcnews: Reddit Secret Santa User is Bill Gates
- Report: Centrella could buy some Dominick's...
6 min ago
- Freezing rain reported around Wis. border
51 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos