Hurd arrest after testing positive for marijuana
August 9, 2012 (SAN ANTONIO, Tex.) (WLS) -- Former Chicago Bear wide receiver Sam Hurd has been arrested in San Antonio after federal officials say he tested positive for marijuana use.
Using illegal drugs would violate the terms of Hurd's $100,000 dollars bond that kept him free pending his federal drug conspiracy trial.
He and others are accused of trying to buy large quantities of marijuana and cocaine to launch a drug-distribution network.
- CTU vows not to re-elect mayor over school closings 6 min ago
- Fmr. student allegedly threatened Glenbard East H.S.
- Brian Urlacher announces retirement from NFL
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 30 min ago
- Four schools spared during final CPS vote
- 2 bodies found in car in West Englewood
- Palmer House Hilton up for sale
- Chicago vehicle stickers now on sale
- West Aurora sex abuse probe ends without arrests
- Donald Trump civil trial jury deliberations begin
- 4 school buses crash in Indiana, 50 injured
- Memorial Day: Travel down, gas prices up
- CPS closings numbers compared to other major cities
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
30 min ago
- Board votes to close 50 CPS schools, programs
4 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos