Hurd arrest after testing positive for marijuana
August 9, 2012 (SAN ANTONIO, Tex.) (WLS) -- Former Chicago Bear wide receiver Sam Hurd has been arrested in San Antonio after federal officials say he tested positive for marijuana use.
Using illegal drugs would violate the terms of Hurd's $100,000 dollars bond that kept him free pending his federal drug conspiracy trial.
He and others are accused of trying to buy large quantities of marijuana and cocaine to launch a drug-distribution network.
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Tinley Park hosts St. Patrick's Day parade
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park 37 min ago
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Ford Motor leader William Clay Ford dead
- Illinois halts plan to require ATV permits
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos