Notre Dame wearing special uniforms for Soldier Field game against Miami
August 16, 2012 (SOUTH BEND, Ind.) (WLS) -- The Fighting Irish of Notre Dame will wear a one-time only uniform for their game against the Miami Hurricanes on October 6 at Soldier Field.
The uniforms are made by Adidas. They call them TechFit, a modern take on the classic blue jersey that features gold metallic numbers and Irish in a Celtic font.
What do you think of the new look?
sports, jim rose
- Bitter cold expected to last through the weekend
- Nelson Mandela condolence books open, tribute held
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Northern Illinois Huskies fall to Bowling Green 47-27
- Schaumburg woman missing since October found
- Vigil held for Khaseem Greene's cousin killed in NJ
- Blackhawks championship ring offered in raffle
- Family: Boy, 6, suffers post-traumatic stress after shooting
- Girl, 13, charged in Olympia Fields fatal crash that killed boy
- Barrington leader trying to prevent next tanker tragedy
- 'Heart and Soul' - Saturday, Dec. 7, 6 p.m.
- Photos: Christmas Tree Ship arrives at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Made in America 2013: Gift Ideas