Tom Willis uses his physical challenge to inspire, educate baseball fans
September 12, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Meet a man who is using his physical challenge to inspire and educate baseball fans across the country.
Wednesday night, he will take the mound and toss the ceremonial first pitch -- with his feet -- before the start of the White Sox game against the Detroit Tigers at US Cellular Field.
This is part of Willis's Pitch for Awareness National Tour.
For more on Willis and his company, Tomsfeet Productions, visit www.tomsfeet.com
sports, theresa gutierrez
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Campaign to curb military sex assaults continues
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 1 dead in fire at Woodstock residence
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster
- 'Shady Bandit' suspected in North Side bank robbery
- Chicago Tribune endorses Bruce Rauner in GOP primary
- College student found dead on Bannockburn campus
- Naperville man attempting to run 56 miles in 56 hours
- Kustok's daughter not called to stand as defense begins
- Jewel-Osco buys 5 former Dominick's stores
- Elmhurst Armpit Orchestra in St. Patrick's Day parade
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant