Tom Willis uses his physical challenge to inspire, educate baseball fans
September 12, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Meet a man who is using his physical challenge to inspire and educate baseball fans across the country.
Wednesday night, he will take the mound and toss the ceremonial first pitch -- with his feet -- before the start of the White Sox game against the Detroit Tigers at US Cellular Field.
This is part of Willis's Pitch for Awareness National Tour.
For more on Willis and his company, Tomsfeet Productions, visit www.tomsfeet.com
sports, theresa gutierrez
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway
- 2 teens found dead in South Side apartment
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Person drowns in kayak accident on Fox River
- Cardinal George presides over Easter vigil mass
- Blackhawks lose 4-3 in OT to St. Louis Blues
- Bloomingdale Trail bridge moved from Ashland to Western
- Teen dead after chase, shooting end in West Town crash
- Firefighters battle blaze in West Garfield Park
- Man appears in court with part of ear bitten off
- SUV crashes into Villa Park house
- Anti-violence Easter march held in South Chicago
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home