Tom Willis uses his physical challenge to inspire, educate baseball fans
September 12, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Meet a man who is using his physical challenge to inspire and educate baseball fans across the country.
Wednesday night, he will take the mound and toss the ceremonial first pitch -- with his feet -- before the start of the White Sox game against the Detroit Tigers at US Cellular Field.
This is part of Willis's Pitch for Awareness National Tour.
For more on Willis and his company, Tomsfeet Productions, visit www.tomsfeet.com
sports, theresa gutierrez
- Off-duty sheriff's officer shot in Bellwood
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- 3 injured after Metra train hits vehicle in Des Plaines
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins prepares for spacewalk outside ISS
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids
- Dominick's stores prepare for final days of business
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- Ahmad's co-defendant pleads guilty in bribery case
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos