White Sox cutting some of their ticket prices
October 18, 2012 (WLS) -- White Sox fans still hurting over the team's late-season fade take heart: the team is lowering some ticket prices for next season.
More than half of the team's season ticket packages will see an average drop in price of 26 percent.
The outfield reserved and bleacher sections will see the biggest price drop. They will be reduced by 30 percent - a savings of about $2,800 versus 2012.
Single game seats in the corners of U.S. Cellular Field's lower deck will cost $20 and corner upper deck seats will cost just $7.
- Winning Powerball numbers announced
- Teachers march to protest proposed school closings
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 12 arrested after rowdiness reports near Michigan Avenue
- Blackhawks fall to Red Wings 4-1, series evened, 1-1
- Triple Crown spoiled; Oxbow upsets Orb
- Illinois Lottery bounced checks for 8 winners
- Official: 50 to 60 injured in Virginia parade crash
- 2 split $190M Mega Millions jackpot
- Shootings leave 3 dead, several injured
- Man charged with recording video in hospital bathroom
- Coast Guard reminding boaters of maritime safety
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos