Derrick Rose tweets about his newborn, 'my lil man PJ'
November 6, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Derrick Rose of the Chicago Bulls is a proud dad. He introduced his baby son via Twitter on Tuesday.
'My lil man PJ,' Rose tweeted, along with three photos of the baby boy.
PHOTOS: Derrick Rose's 'Lil Man PJ'
Thousands of people retweeted the photos of PJ, many commenting on the baby's full head of hair.
- Boy, 12, killed in hit-and-run in Whiting
- Meeting addresses consequences of 'sexting'
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife
- Police release sketch in Albany Park attempted kidnapping
- Chicago boy remembered 1 year after suspicious death
- Lyons residents respond to police cuts
- Kirk introduces stroke research, treatment legislation
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault
- Tavern shutdown racially motivated, owner says
- School bus collides with car, then sign in Bartlett
- Hero officers save two boys from West Pullman fire
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos