Peanut Tillman tweets he'll play Sunday against Texans
November 8, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Bears cornerback Peanut Tillman tweeted Thursday that his pregnant wife will deliver Monday and he will play in Sunday's game against the Houston Texans.
Tillman tweeted at ESPN Radio's Mike and Mike show Thursday morning: "@MikeAndMike god, family, football... Baby is coming Monday don't worry I'll be there Sunday."
Tillman's tweet ends speculation that he would sit the game out.
ESPNChicago.com reports, If Tillman were to miss the game, the Bears would be expected to use veteran cornerback Kelvin Hayden.
Tillman and his wife are both expected at a benefit for the Lurie Children's Hospital on Thursday night.
The Bears play the Texans at Soldier Field Sunday night.
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway
- 2 teens found dead in South Side apartment
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Person drowns in kayak accident on Fox River
- Cardinal George presides over Easter vigil mass
- Blackhawks lose 4-3 in OT to St. Louis Blues
- Bloomingdale Trail bridge moved from Ashland to Western
- Teen dead after chase, shooting end in West Town crash
- Firefighters battle blaze in West Garfield Park
- Man appears in court with part of ear bitten off
- SUV crashes into Villa Park house
- Anti-violence Easter march held in South Chicago
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home