Ditka out of hospital after minor stroke
November 18, 2012 (HIGHLAND PARK, Ill.) (WLS) -- Former Bears Coach Mike Ditka was released from the hospital Sunday.
Ditka had a minor stroke Friday evening and was taken to North Shore Highland Park Hospital.
The 73-year-old football Hall-of-Famer had a mild heart attack back in 1988 while he was still coaching the Bears.
Ditka is missing his broadcasting duties this weekend on ESPN as he recovers.
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- Cardinal George celebrates 50 years in priesthood
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Janet Rowley, U of C cancer research pioneer, dies at 88
- Maine West coach trial gets testimony from ex-soccer player
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Naperville votes to allow MMA fights, with restrictions
- Mom honors son's memory by delivering toys to sick children
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago without tax breaks
- Illini grad to go for spacewalk on International Space Station 11 min ago
- Chicago FOP president suspended
- Aurora house fire injures 3; 4 dogs escape safe
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus 52 min ago