Ditka out of hospital after minor stroke
November 18, 2012 (HIGHLAND PARK, Ill.) (WLS) -- Former Bears Coach Mike Ditka was released from the hospital Sunday.
Ditka had a minor stroke Friday evening and was taken to North Shore Highland Park Hospital.
The 73-year-old football Hall-of-Famer had a mild heart attack back in 1988 while he was still coaching the Bears.
Ditka is missing his broadcasting duties this weekend on ESPN as he recovers.
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack 4 min ago
- Glenview, Chicago cops accused of lying in court 5 min ago
- Police: KC highway shooting suspect in custody
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Jeopardy to air Late Night
- Huntley votes to ban e-cigarettes in schools 27 min ago
- Man shot in Lincoln Square
- Francis Cardinal George holds Holy Thursday mass
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- Chicago woman owns first Ford Mustang ever sold 57 min ago
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos