Jay Cutler plays as Chicago Bears take on Minnesota Vikings
November 25, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago Bears Quarterback Jay Cutler was back behind the center taking snaps Sunday at Soldier Field.
Cutler missed a game after suffering a concussion, but an independent doctor cleared him to play Sunday.
The Bears were scheduled to take on the Minnesota Vikings at Soldier Field at 12 p.m.
Cutler passed his concussion tests after practicing all week.
Head Coach Lovie Smith told ABC7 Chicago Friday that Cutler was, "looking good."
Hopefully, that struggling offensive line -- which has been retooled -- will keep Cutler from getting creamed.
- Nelson Mandela dead at age 95 30 min ago
- CTA Blue Line to receive $492M investment 52 min ago
- Video: Ditka Talks: Thursday @ 10 PM
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 18 min ago
- Program Note: Wheel of Fortune 2:05 AM 41 min ago
- Fire destroys Gary church, vacant building
- 2 men charged in Homewood bank robbery
- Illinois governor signs pension overhaul into law
- Cops: Woman, 51, who hit 3 cars in West Loop was high
- Chicagoan dies in 1-car Skokie tree crash
- Rose calls meniscus tear a 'freak accident'
- Lake Zurich Salvation Army kettle gets $5,200 in gold coins
- Bears' Cutler, Briggs out vs Cowboys
- Richard Gillman gets 4 years in prison, 2 years of probation in...
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
18 min ago
- Nelson Mandela dead at age 95
30 min ago
- Woman says doc posted ER photos on social...
17 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos