Jay Cutler plays as Chicago Bears take on Minnesota Vikings
November 25, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago Bears Quarterback Jay Cutler was back behind the center taking snaps Sunday at Soldier Field.
Cutler missed a game after suffering a concussion, but an independent doctor cleared him to play Sunday.
The Bears were scheduled to take on the Minnesota Vikings at Soldier Field at 12 p.m.
Cutler passed his concussion tests after practicing all week.
Head Coach Lovie Smith told ABC7 Chicago Friday that Cutler was, "looking good."
Hopefully, that struggling offensive line -- which has been retooled -- will keep Cutler from getting creamed.
- Extra-alarm blaze struck in Irving Park
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 missing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State 54 min ago
- Person killed by Amtrak from Chicago to STL 51 min ago
- Chicago electric bills to rise; city claims could've been worse 57 min ago
- $7 million shoplifting suspects face detention hearing 41 min ago
- Teen accused in Chicago livery driver shooting death 27 min ago
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Earthquake in California centered in Eureka 18 min ago
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
- 7 in :77