Derrick Rose could return to Bulls practice soon, report says
December 4, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago Bulls guard Derrick Rose is not far away from returning to practice, according to a published report.
The Chicago Sun-Times quoted an NBA source who reportedly said it could be just weeks until Rose practices with the team again.
Derrick Rose has been seen doing sprints and cutting on his surgically repaired knee.
There was no firm timetable for his return. However, many have speculated that Rose could be back some time in February 2013.
In the meantime, the Chicago Bulls were scheduled to host the Indiana Pacers at the United Center Tuesday night.
- Fans subdued after Blackhawks lose Game 3
- Mysterious substance closes Indiana beaches
- Danny Green, Manu Ginobili lead Spurs to Game 5 win over Heat
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bruins beat Hawks 2-0, take series lead 2-1
- Mother convicted of killing son exonerated
- Man tried to sexually assault girl, 14, at gunpoint: Police
- Bill Daley proposes plan to end pension deadlock
- Chicago violence kills 8; 46 shot over weekend
- Ex-Chicago Ald. Medrano convicted in bribery case
- Cops: Man crawled through window, abused girl
- Evanston man accused of stealing, selling, re-stealing car
- Chief Keef pleads guilty to speeding, faces 2nd paternity suit
- abcnews: NSA Leaker Alleges US Spied on Allies
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos