Brian Urlacher fined for horse-collar tackle on Seahawks' Leon Washington
December 6, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The NFL has decided to fine Brian Urlacher $21,000 for what they said was a horse-collar tackle on Seattle's Leon Washington during last week's loss to the Seahawks.
It's the second week in a row the big Bear has been fined.
The NFL fined Urlacher $15,750 for a horse-collar tackle on Adrian Peterson two weeks ago.
The injured linebacker will not play this week against the Vikings.
- 4 girls, 1 boy shot in Park Manor drive-by
- Woman killed in West Side hit-and-run
- Chicago shootings: 9 dead, 35 hurt since Friday night
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man charged in fatal Dan Ryan crash 28 min ago
- 2 officers hurt in Calumet Heights rollover crash
- Motorized wheelchair stolen from Ondelee Perteet
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- Wizards rally past Bulls in Game 1
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge 38 min ago
- Florida sinkhole threatens 2 Orlando-area homes
- Rubin Carter dead at 76; boxer 'Hurricane' exonerated in triple...
- Kevin Sharp dead at 43; country singer battled cancer young
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout
- 7 in :77