Israel Idonije, Chicago police take 200 kids holiday shopping
Monday, December 17, 2012
December 17, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- About 200 Chicago kids got to enjoy some holiday shopping Monday with Bears defensive lineman Israel Idonije.
Idonije helped a group of kids find their way around a South Side Wal-Mart. He was part of a group of helpers that included 75 member of the Chicago Police Department in the annual "Shop with a Cop" holiday event.
After shopping, the group went bowling and had a pizza party.
(Copyright ©2013 WLS-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
- Boy, 13, describes Aurora home invasion
- Ga lottery winner claims Mega Millions prize
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Cardinal George celebrates 50 years in priesthood
- Janet Rowley, U of C cancer research pioneer, dies at 88
- Maine West coach trial gets testimony from ex-soccer player
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Mom honors son's memory by delivering toys to sick children
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago without tax breaks
- Durbin presses regulators to prevent tanker tragedies
- Illini grad to go for spacewalk on International Space Station
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus