Charles Tillman passes out gifts at Rush Children's Hospital
December 17, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago Bears cornerback Charles Tillman is making the holidays brighter for some critically ill children and their families at Rush Children's Hospital.
Tillman is the founder of the Cornerstone Foundation.
Gifts were passed out and Tillman also took plenty of time to visit with the children, their families and participate in hospital activities.
Since 2005, Tillman's charitable efforts have impacted the lives of more than 1 million Chicago-area children.
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds