Charles Tillman passes out gifts at Rush Children's Hospital
December 17, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago Bears cornerback Charles Tillman is making the holidays brighter for some critically ill children and their families at Rush Children's Hospital.
Tillman is the founder of the Cornerstone Foundation.
Gifts were passed out and Tillman also took plenty of time to visit with the children, their families and participate in hospital activities.
Since 2005, Tillman's charitable efforts have impacted the lives of more than 1 million Chicago-area children.
- Brutal cold grips Chicago, suburbs 18 min ago
- Man shot to death in Logan Square
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Baby who died after being left home alone ID'd
- Man arrested in shooting of Garfield Park pharmacist 36 min ago
- Chicago artist created pope's image for Time cover 33 min ago
- Thousands expected at Our Lady of Guadalupe shrine
- Chicago Skyway reopened after 5 injured in accident
- Renee Fleming, Yo Yo Ma celebrate CPS arts program
- Mariano's to hold 3 job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Chicago Children's Choir alumni reunite to honor Mandela
- abcnews: 911 calls in Jameis Winston case 35 min ago
- Family searching for missing Lansing man
- Ugly Christmas sweater store pops up in...
14 min ago
- Chicago artist created pope's image for...
33 min ago