Five Chicago Bears players headed to the Pro Bowl
December 26, 2012 (WLS) -- The Bears' playoff fate is still undecided but a few players will be headed to Hawaii in January for the 2013 Pro Bowl.
Five Bears players were selected to start for the NFC team: cornerback Tim Jennings, wide receiver Brandon Marshall, defensive tackle Henry Melton, defensive end Julius Peppers and cornerback Charles Tillman, according to a Chicago Bears press release.
Lance Briggs did not make the team for the first time since 2004.
- CPD officer remembered as 'true blue knight'
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Film offers glimpse of 1940s-era Chicago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 55 min ago
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder 14 min ago
- Early voting for primary races ends Saturday
- Speed cams start issuing tickets in some areas 28 min ago
- Autopsy on body found near where woman last seen 40 min ago
- Con men targeting Mount Greenwood senior citizens
- Orr Academy basketball player back in game after shooting
- Senate candidate criticized for trip before election
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- abcnews: Chris Brown Arrested for Violating Probation
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
55 min ago
- St. Patrick's Day Parade Queen
36 min ago