Five Chicago Bears players headed to the Pro Bowl
December 26, 2012 (WLS) -- The Bears' playoff fate is still undecided but a few players will be headed to Hawaii in January for the 2013 Pro Bowl.
Five Bears players were selected to start for the NFC team: cornerback Tim Jennings, wide receiver Brandon Marshall, defensive tackle Henry Melton, defensive end Julius Peppers and cornerback Charles Tillman, according to a Chicago Bears press release.
Lance Briggs did not make the team for the first time since 2004.
- McHenry, Lake counties prepare for freezing rain
- NW Side residents hold meeting on sex assault
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Glen Ellyn student accused of assaulting school staff member
- Rev. Al Sharpton holds meeting on Chicago gun violence
- Carol Stream Culver's raises money for child with leukemia
- Man thought to be Gacy victim reunited with family
- Bogus Target charges may not appear for months
- Woman charged after 30 dogs removed from home
- Maine West coach hazing trial put on hold until January
- 2 men killed within blocks of each other in South Shore
- No CO detectors in Skokie apartments where people sickened
- abcnews: Reddit Secret Santa User is Bill Gates