Five Chicago Bears players headed to the Pro Bowl
December 26, 2012 (WLS) -- The Bears' playoff fate is still undecided but a few players will be headed to Hawaii in January for the 2013 Pro Bowl.
Five Bears players were selected to start for the NFC team: cornerback Tim Jennings, wide receiver Brandon Marshall, defensive tackle Henry Melton, defensive end Julius Peppers and cornerback Charles Tillman, according to a Chicago Bears press release.
Lance Briggs did not make the team for the first time since 2004.
- Man shot to death in Zion Aldi parking lot
- 'Sexting' ends Evanston HS baseball season early
- PETA honors Lombard firefighters for duck rescue
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- CPS security guard allegedly pushed student
- Freight train collides with semi-truck in Barrington
- Chicago pet store collecting donations for Oklahoma pets
- Zachary Fardon nominated for US Attorney
- CTU aims to have Emanuel ousted in 2015
- Bryeon Hunter mom pleads not guilty in death of son
- Villa Park suspect grabbed girl, 13, police say
- Slide tips over, injures 6 Algonquin Lakes students
- Chicago fast food workers protest for higher wages
- abcnews: IRS' Lois Lerner Placed on Leave
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos