2013 Super Bowl ad price $4 million for 30-second spot
January 4, 2013 (NEW YORK) (WLS) -- Advertisers are digging deeper than ever this year to afford a 30-second spot during the Super Bowl.
The going rate for a 30-second ad is now more than $4 million. That's up nearly a half-million dollars from last year's telecast.
This year's game is scheduled for February 3 at the New Orleans Superdome.
- Barbara Byrd-Bennett: CPS system has to change 6 min ago
- Brian Urlacher announces retirement from NFL
- Kimchi- from Seoul to Chicago's bellyQ
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- CPS closings numbers compared to other major cities
- Mahalia Jackson community glad school will stay open
- Saving on Gas? Fine Print for Rewards Programs
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help
- Tsarnaev friend killed in Orlando by FBI
- Plane with cracked windshield lands safely at Midway
- Boy, 16, killed in Back of the Yards shooting
- Free movies at Millennium Park this summer
- Officials: Summer construction to create about 6,500 jobs
- abcnews: Arias could be 3rd woman on Death Row