2013 Super Bowl ad price $4 million for 30-second spot
January 4, 2013 (NEW YORK) (WLS) -- Advertisers are digging deeper than ever this year to afford a 30-second spot during the Super Bowl.
The going rate for a 30-second ad is now more than $4 million. That's up nearly a half-million dollars from last year's telecast.
This year's game is scheduled for February 3 at the New Orleans Superdome.
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack 59 min ago
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin 39 min ago
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Jeopardy to air Late Night
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges
- Chicago woman owns first Ford Mustang ever sold 11 min ago
- Presidential library in Chicago takes step forward
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos