2013 Super Bowl ad price $4 million for 30-second spot
January 4, 2013 (NEW YORK) (WLS) -- Advertisers are digging deeper than ever this year to afford a 30-second spot during the Super Bowl.
The going rate for a 30-second ad is now more than $4 million. That's up nearly a half-million dollars from last year's telecast.
This year's game is scheduled for February 3 at the New Orleans Superdome.
- Freezing rain reported around Wis. border
- Target credit card breach causes anger, frustration 9 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 39 min ago
- Report: Centrella could buy some Dominick's stores 45 min ago
- Rogers Park stabbing leaves woman, 21, blind; man charged
- More Chicago speed cameras to issue real tickets
- 4M passengers expected at Chicago's airports during holidays 26 min ago
- NW Side residents hold meeting on sex assault
- Deck the malls with security
- Glen Ellyn student accused of assaulting school staff member
- Pastor defrocked after officiating son's gay marriage
- London Apollo Theatre collapse injures 79 4 min ago
- abcnews: Reddit Secret Santa User is Bill Gates
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
39 min ago
- 7 in :77
11 min ago
- Report: Centrella could buy some Dominick's...
45 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos