2013 Super Bowl ad price $4 million for 30-second spot
January 4, 2013 (NEW YORK) (WLS) -- Advertisers are digging deeper than ever this year to afford a 30-second spot during the Super Bowl.
The going rate for a 30-second ad is now more than $4 million. That's up nearly a half-million dollars from last year's telecast.
This year's game is scheduled for February 3 at the New Orleans Superdome.
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- Cragin on alert after girl beaten, sexually assaulted
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Chicago FOP president suspended 9 min ago
- CTA Red Line shooting injures man at Argyle
- Boy, 16, critically wounded in Little Village shooting
- Report: CPS headquarters could move
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago
- Rodman returns to N. Korea on basketball diplomacy trip 42 min ago
- Woman, 30, dead in Chicago River fall ID'd 9 min ago
- Submit Your Holiday Lights Photos/Video to ABC7
- abcnews: Pope's Christmas Message: Serve The Poor