2013 Super Bowl ad price $4 million for 30-second spot
January 4, 2013 (NEW YORK) (WLS) -- Advertisers are digging deeper than ever this year to afford a 30-second spot during the Super Bowl.
The going rate for a 30-second ad is now more than $4 million. That's up nearly a half-million dollars from last year's telecast.
This year's game is scheduled for February 3 at the New Orleans Superdome.
- 4 children injured in S. Side drive-by shooting
- Motorized wheelchair stolen from inspirational teen
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Couple marks 77-year wedding anniversary
- Utica marks 10 years since deadly tornado
- Kraft recalls 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Flowers blooming in Millennium Park's Lurie Garden
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout