Cubs, rooftop owners meet over advertising, Wrigley Field renovations
January 28, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The owners of the Chicago Cubs and the owners of some rooftop clubs were meeting Monday evening to talk about advertising and Wrigley Field renovations.
The Cubs want outfield advertising to help cover the costs. But rooftop owners fear the signs would block their views.
The rooftop owners unveiled a plan last week to install seven digital billboards on the sides of their own businesses.
Cubs owners say signs outside Wrigley would not make enough money.
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack 48 min ago
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin 28 min ago
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Jeopardy to air Late Night
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Presidential library in Chicago takes step forward
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges
- US decries anti-Semitic leaflets in Ukraine
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos