Cubs, rooftop owners meet over advertising, Wrigley Field renovations
January 28, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The owners of the Chicago Cubs and the owners of some rooftop clubs were meeting Monday evening to talk about advertising and Wrigley Field renovations.
The Cubs want outfield advertising to help cover the costs. But rooftop owners fear the signs would block their views.
The rooftop owners unveiled a plan last week to install seven digital billboards on the sides of their own businesses.
Cubs owners say signs outside Wrigley would not make enough money.
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders 4 min ago
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
- Employees, customers prepare Dominick's final days 50 min ago
- Midlothian store allegedly burglarized 3 times in 1 night 42 min ago
- Gov. Quinn looks back on 2013
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- 'I-55 Bandit' pleads guilty to robbery charge
- Briggs' status still up in air for Bears
- Kanye West opens pop-up store in Chicago
- Weekender Report by Roz Varon
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop...
4 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos