Dan Marino: Baby with CBS production assistant is 'personal matter'
January 31, 2013 (NEW YORK) (WLS) -- Dan Marino allegedly paid millions of dollars in hush money to a woman with whom he has a child.
The married Hall of Fame quarterback had an affair with a CBS production assistant, according to the New York Post. She became pregnant with his child, and gave birth to a daughter in 2005. The former Miami Dolphin QB reportedly paid the woman to keep the matter private.
Marino admits the child is his, but calls the situation a "personal matter."
He is set to broadcast during Sunday's Super Bowl.
- China: Vietnam detects signal from missing jet
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Yelp Reviews: Real or Fake?
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- ABC7's Ravi Baichwal takes part in dance event
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD