Bears' Brandon Marshall gives teachers school supplies
January 31, 2013 (WLS) -- Bears Pro Bowl wide receiver Brandon Marshall, who is recovering from minor hip surgery, was on crutches at Bradwell Elementary School Thursday morning.
He was at the school to help honor 100 outstanding teachers who were each given a box with $1,000 of school supplies from OfficeMax as part of their $20 million campaign to help the people who help our students.
sports, jim rose
- Suspects break into Trump, parachute off building 47 min ago
- Boy, 13, seriously injured in Aurora hit-and-run 20 min ago
- A Game 7 with more on the line than an NBA title 43 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Blackhawks beat Bruins 6-5 in OT, tie series
- CPS protesters give up sit-in, school closes for good
- 9 students hospitalized after pepper spray accident
- More than 8 percent of Illinois bridges structurally deficient
- Skokie mosquito tests positive for West Nile virus
- Red Line reconstruction project on time, within budget
- Man convicted with twin faces new sex trafficking charges
- State lawmakers send pension crisis to committee
- Body ID'd as missing UofC student, 20
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit
- Boy, 13, seriously injured in Aurora...
20 min ago