Curtis Granderson pledges funding for UIC baseball stadium
February 7, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- New York Yankees centerfielder Curtis Granderson, an alum of UIC, has pledged the funding for a new multi-million dollar baseball stadium on the Flames' campus.
The facility will be home for UIC baseball and is intended to serve area youth and the Chicago community.
sports, jim rose
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- Wrong-way driver collides with semi on Skyway
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Woman pulled from the river in the Loop 8 min ago
- Pfleger wants 'American' billboard with assault weapon removed
- Girl, 3, ID'd after fatal Rogers Park mattress fire
- Tinley Park HS teacher resigns after sex assault charges
- Man shot to death in Hammond
- Accused NU professor will not teach spring quarter
- Man charged with murder for South Side bar shooting
- Chicago-Portland flight allegedly disrupted by man who wanted 4...
- Photos: 'Modern Family' house on market for $2.35M
- abcnews: Gov. Chris Christie Fires Back at Heckler