Bulls look to secure fifth seed in playoffs
April 17, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Chicago Bulls can lock up the fifth seed in the Eastern Conference when they host the Washington Wizards to close out the regular season Wednesday night.
The Bulls are tied with Atlanta but hold the tiebreaker over the Hawks, who play the Knicks in New York Wednesday night.
A Bulls win, or a Bulls loss coupled with a Hawks loss, will secure the fifth Eastern Conference seed and a first-round NBA Playoff matchup against the Brooklyn Nets.
If the Bulls lose and the Hawks win, the Bulls would drop to the sixth seed and face the Pacers in the opening round of the playoffs, which begin this weekend.
- Kane County relocating animals from Hampshire farm 3 min ago
- Verdict reached in Allan Kustok murder trial 1 min ago
- Flight 370: Missing Malaysia plane search expands
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins lands after 6 months in space
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed
- 5 hurt in crash on Aurora bridge
- Netflix subscribers targeted in phishing scam 14 min ago
- Photos: Highest-paid musicians, according to...
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos