Bulls look to secure fifth seed in playoffs
April 17, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Chicago Bulls can lock up the fifth seed in the Eastern Conference when they host the Washington Wizards to close out the regular season Wednesday night.
The Bulls are tied with Atlanta but hold the tiebreaker over the Hawks, who play the Knicks in New York Wednesday night.
A Bulls win, or a Bulls loss coupled with a Hawks loss, will secure the fifth Eastern Conference seed and a first-round NBA Playoff matchup against the Brooklyn Nets.
If the Bulls lose and the Hawks win, the Bulls would drop to the sixth seed and face the Pacers in the opening round of the playoffs, which begin this weekend.
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack
- Lawsuit filed against cops accused of lying in court
- Police: KC highway shooting suspect in custody
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Huntley votes to ban e-cigarettes in schools
- Man shot in Lincoln Square
- Francis Cardinal George holds Holy Thursday mass
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- Chicago woman owns first Ford Mustang ever sold
- Presidential library in Chicago takes step forward
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos