Bulls look to secure fifth seed in playoffs
April 17, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Chicago Bulls can lock up the fifth seed in the Eastern Conference when they host the Washington Wizards to close out the regular season Wednesday night.
The Bulls are tied with Atlanta but hold the tiebreaker over the Hawks, who play the Knicks in New York Wednesday night.
A Bulls win, or a Bulls loss coupled with a Hawks loss, will secure the fifth Eastern Conference seed and a first-round NBA Playoff matchup against the Brooklyn Nets.
If the Bulls lose and the Hawks win, the Bulls would drop to the sixth seed and face the Pacers in the opening round of the playoffs, which begin this weekend.
- Wrong-way driver collides with semi on Skyway 3 min ago
- Mayor to expand repaving initiative for potholes 19 min ago
- Girl, 3, ID'd after fatal Rogers Park mattress fire 57 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Young girl killed by falling bookcase in Northbrook
- Police: Woman sexually assaulted on Northwest Side
- Political consultant hit by falling ice
- Stone lions vandalized at Chicago museum
- Dogs reunited with Avondale couple after break-in
- I-Team: Illinois deficit released
- Sign of Spring: Original Rainbow Cone now open 33 min ago
- Malaysia denies report missing plane kept flying hours after...
- Man arrested after Colorado child kidnapping, 2 carjackings
- abcnews: Amazon Accused of Cheating on Free Shipping
- Wrong-way driver collides with semi on Skyway
3 min ago
- Mayor to expand repaving initiative for...
19 min ago
- SXSW crash in downtown Austin kills 2,...
46 min ago