Coach Q shows off Cup at Wrigley
July 6, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Stanley Cup makes a second appearance at Wrigley Field in two days as Blackhawks coach Joel Quennville stops by for a visit.
The coach and Lord Stanley took part in pre-game ceremonies walking out onto the field to a cheering crowd.
"Q" then threw out the first pitch and took pictures with Cubs' players.
The Cup was then placed right on top of home plate.
Blackhawks anthem singer Jim Cornelison was set to perform the 7th inning stretch.
- Snow, ice move into southern Illinois 22 min ago
- South Africa, world mourns Nelson Mandela
- Cell phone plans reduced with own device at AT&T 26 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Groundbreaking for $32M DHL facility at O'Hare
- Motorist drives onto CTA tracks in Cicero
- Woman says doc posted ER photos on social media
- CTA Blue Line to receive $492M investment
- Boozer leads Bulls to 107-87 win over Heat
- Man charged with raping woman he met on social media
- Jobs Report: 203K added, unemployment at 7 pct 6 min ago
- Wrigley Field Christmas tree lit
- Rose calls meniscus tear a 'freak accident'
- Lake Zurich Salvation Army kettle gets $5,200 in gold coins
- 7 in :77
38 min ago
- Snow, ice move into southern Illinois
22 min ago