Coach Q shows off Cup at Wrigley
July 6, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Stanley Cup makes a second appearance at Wrigley Field in two days as Blackhawks coach Joel Quennville stops by for a visit.
The coach and Lord Stanley took part in pre-game ceremonies walking out onto the field to a cheering crowd.
"Q" then threw out the first pitch and took pictures with Cubs' players.
The Cup was then placed right on top of home plate.
Blackhawks anthem singer Jim Cornelison was set to perform the 7th inning stretch.
- Lake Shore Drive standoff ends, suspect in custody
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- GOP gubernatorial candidates make last campaign push
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Calif. billionaire buys record life insurance policy
- ON DEMAND: St. Patrick's Day Parade
- abcnews: Honda Recalls 900,000 Odyssey Minivans