Justin Bieber v. Bruins: Boston ropes off logo at TD Garden
July 22, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Justin Bieber didn't step on the Bruins logo while performing in Boston. That's because the team roped it off- just to make sure there wasn't a replay of what happened in Chicago.
Bieber was photographed standing on the Chicago Blackhawks logo as he admired the Stanley Cup on July 10, 2013. That sparked a major discussion on proper locker room etiquette.
Stepping on a team's logo is considered disrespectful.
The Bieber's moves led the Bruins to rope off their own logo before his concert. Smart move, according to hockey fans.
- Boy pulled from pond after 90 minutes dies 6 min ago
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas 21 min ago
- Blackhawks lose heartbreaking 3OT STL Game 1
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 8 min ago
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti 43 min ago
- Boy, 12, among 8 shot across city
- Mumps reports spike across Illinois
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack
- Lawsuit filed against cops accused of lying in court
- Good Friday 2014 marked in Jerusalem, around world
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, pioneer of magical realism, dead at 87
- Photos: 13-pound baby boy born in Philly suburb
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
- CPD adds bikes to "Operation Impact" foot...
21 min ago
- 7 in :77