Justin Bieber v. Bruins: Boston ropes off logo at TD Garden
July 22, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Justin Bieber didn't step on the Bruins logo while performing in Boston. That's because the team roped it off- just to make sure there wasn't a replay of what happened in Chicago.
Bieber was photographed standing on the Chicago Blackhawks logo as he admired the Stanley Cup on July 10, 2013. That sparked a major discussion on proper locker room etiquette.
Stepping on a team's logo is considered disrespectful.
The Bieber's moves led the Bruins to rope off their own logo before his concert. Smart move, according to hockey fans.
- 2 hurt in Edgewater crash 33 min ago
- Malaysia jet may have turned back 8 min ago
- Near-death experience inspires businessman
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- 6 shot at party in Austin
- PM won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land
- Interpol: Database not checked pre-Malaysia flight 35 min ago
- No consensus on notifying victims of data breaches
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- Video: Newsviews - Tom Cross 51 min ago
- Video: Newsviews - Bob Grogan 51 min ago
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer
- 2 hurt in Edgewater crash
33 min ago
- Newsviews - Tom Cross
51 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos