Stanley Cup summer tour stops in Edison Park
August 3, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Stanley Cup continued its summer tour Saturday with a stop in the Edison Park neighborhood.
Blackhawks' President John McDonough grew up there and the community held a rally.
Some fans were even lucky enough to touch the Cup as it passed by them.
Thousands turned out for the rally held in Brooks Park.
McDonough also brought the cup to the neighborhood back in 2010.
chicago blackhawks, sports
- Chicago Weather: Brutal cold grips Chicago, suburbs 35 min ago
- Man shot to death in Logan Square 36 min ago
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Baby who died after being left home alone ID'd
- Man arrested in shooting of Garfield Park pharmacist 7 min ago
- Chicago artist created pope's image for Time cover 4 min ago
- Thousands expected at Our Lady of Guadalupe shrine
- Chicago Skyway reopened after 5 injured in accident
- Renee Fleming, Yo Yo Ma celebrate CPS arts program
- Mariano's to hold 3 job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Chicago Children's Choir alumni reunite to honor Mandela
- abcnews: 911 calls in Jameis Winston case 6 min ago
- Family searching for missing Lansing man
- Man shot to death in Logan Square
36 min ago
- Ugly Christmas sweater store pops up in...
34 min ago
- Chicago artist created pope's image for...
4 min ago