Earnhardt Jr. makes NASCAR's Chicago presence known
August 12, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- NASCAR is coming back to the Chicago area and organizers want everyone to know about it.
Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s No. 88 car performed a burnout on State Street in front of ABC7 Chicago's studios and the iconic Chicago Theater.
Junior made his way to Millennium Park for a question and answer session with fans.
There is a whole weekend of NASCAR racing at the Chicagoland Speedway in Joliet September 13-15.
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore
- CPS student's murder remains unsolved 5 years later
- Ohio Turnpike crash kills 3; Victims ID'd
- Quinn makes 1st public event since controversial audit
- Chicago River to be dyed green Saturday morning
- Photos: 'Modern Family' house on market for $2.35M
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains 40 min ago
- Missing plane sent signals to satellite for...
35 min ago