Earnhardt Jr. makes NASCAR's Chicago presence known
August 12, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- NASCAR is coming back to the Chicago area and organizers want everyone to know about it.
Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s No. 88 car performed a burnout on State Street in front of ABC7 Chicago's studios and the iconic Chicago Theater.
Junior made his way to Millennium Park for a question and answer session with fans.
There is a whole weekend of NASCAR racing at the Chicagoland Speedway in Joliet September 13-15.
- NLRB grants review of NU football players union ruling 10 min ago
- Woman assaulted near Matteson Metra stop, bike path
- NIU hazing death case in court
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago doctor among 3 killed in Afghanistan
- Driver taking photos after Noble Square crash struck, killed
- Ind. man allegedly took assault weapon on NJ-Chicago flight
- South Side fire latest in suspicious string
- Mom of 3 fatally shot hours after Gary hospital altercation
- Unconscious man found near Metra-Union Pacific tracks in Glencoe
- Wyoming explosion prompts evacuation of Opal, town of 95
- Blackhawks beat Blues in OT with Patrick Kane goal
- 1888 shipwreck pictures in SF Bay released
- abcnews: Officer Caught Tripping Kids at Soccer Game
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos