Earnhardt Jr. makes NASCAR's Chicago presence known
August 12, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- NASCAR is coming back to the Chicago area and organizers want everyone to know about it.
Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s No. 88 car performed a burnout on State Street in front of ABC7 Chicago's studios and the iconic Chicago Theater.
Junior made his way to Millennium Park for a question and answer session with fans.
There is a whole weekend of NASCAR racing at the Chicagoland Speedway in Joliet September 13-15.
- Snow followed by extreme cold in city, suburbs 39 min ago
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn; no winner
- Barrington Hills school bus crashes with snow plow
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 44 min ago
- Cops: Drunk ambulance driver caused Uptown crash 47 min ago
- Sen. Kirk released after gall bladder surgery
- Stanley Wrice, alleged police torture victim, released from...
- Attempted child abduction on Chicago's Southwest Side
- EB 80/94 reopens at Cline after multi-vehicle crash
- DiGiorno pizza drops Wisconsin dairy farm over cow abuse video
- Illinois bids for Boeing plant
- Frozen hydrants hamper CFD firefighters
- What electronics will be under your tree?
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
44 min ago
- 7 in 77
- Snow followed by extreme cold in city,...
39 min ago