Earnhardt Jr. makes NASCAR's Chicago presence known
August 12, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- NASCAR is coming back to the Chicago area and organizers want everyone to know about it.
Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s No. 88 car performed a burnout on State Street in front of ABC7 Chicago's studios and the iconic Chicago Theater.
Junior made his way to Millennium Park for a question and answer session with fans.
There is a whole weekend of NASCAR racing at the Chicagoland Speedway in Joliet September 13-15.
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet 2 min ago
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57 44 min ago
- HS basketball player shines despite disabilty
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 'El Chapo' lieutenant wants trial in Chicago
- Teacher's aide posed as teen to meet girls online
- CTA Green Line briefly interrupted 37 min ago
- Dog rescue underway at Lake Michigan
- Free small business expo begins in Chicago 6 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Foreign military mission barred from Crimea
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57
44 min ago
- Charles "Peanut" Tillman 5k Walk/ Run
57 min ago