Earnhardt Jr. makes NASCAR's Chicago presence known
August 12, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- NASCAR is coming back to the Chicago area and organizers want everyone to know about it.
Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s No. 88 car performed a burnout on State Street in front of ABC7 Chicago's studios and the iconic Chicago Theater.
Junior made his way to Millennium Park for a question and answer session with fans.
There is a whole weekend of NASCAR racing at the Chicagoland Speedway in Joliet September 13-15.
- Man, 20, charged in Boystown sex assault 5 min ago
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire 30 min ago
- Chicago casino plans to be heard at Wednesday hearing 53 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- I-Team: Illinois Poison Center hotline's cry for help
- Priest Michael O'Connell reinstated by archdiocese
- Mother questions why Harvey police shot son
- Man shot in Palos Heights home invasion 58 min ago
- Local runners preparing for Boston Marathon
- Loop bank robbery suspect arrested
- Driver charged with drunken driving at 118 mph on I-55 50 min ago
- Police fatally shoot 'vicious' dog on South Side
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand