Chicago Bulls Joakim Noah 'shut down for a while,' says Thibodeaux
October 18, 2013 (LAKE FOREST, Ill.) (WLS) -- Chicago Bulls center Joakim Noah is still feeling sore from a preseason injury and will be "shut down for a while," according to coach Tom Thibodeaux.
Noah made his preseason debut Thursday night in the Bulls home win over the Pistons, scoring two points and grabbing eight rebounds.
He had missed the team's first three preseason games because of a strained right groin.
chicago bulls, sports
- Baby found in car seat pronounced dead 54 min ago
- Thousands expected at Our Lady of Guadalupe shrine 33 min ago
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 21 min ago
- Wind Chill Advisory in effect for city, suburbs
- Chicago Skyway reopened after 5 injured in accident
- Renee Fleming, Yo Yo Ma celebrate CPS arts program
- Mariano's to hold 3 job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Chicago Children's Choir alumni reunite to honor Mandela
- Family searching for missing Lansing man
- 2 moms seek answers in sons' police shooting deaths
- Stanley Wrice, alleged police torture victim, released from...
- Man sues, alleging victimization by convicted priest
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
21 min ago
- Baby found in car seat pronounced dead
54 min ago
- Thousands expected at Our Lady of Guadalupe...
33 min ago