Blackhawks documentary '17 Seconds' premieres at Navy Pier
October 30, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Some Chicago Blackhawks were on hand Wednesday night for the debut of a documentary about their Stanley Cup-clinching game against Boston.
It's called "17 Seconds," referring to the amount of time it took to score two goals in the dramatic finish of Game Six of the Stanley Cup Finals.
The premiere Wednesday was at the Imax Theatre at Navy Pier.
The team heads to the White House Monday to be honored by the President Obama.
chicago blackhawks, sports
- Chicago Weather: Snow creates messy commute
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- I-Team: Illinois state spy secret revealed
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man charged with shooting Chicago officer
- $2M bond for man accused of shooting 6 at party
- Julius Peppers contract terminated by Chicago Bears
- Son goes on trial in man's beating, stabbing death
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- MH370, missing Malaysia Airlines plane, gone 4 days
- San Francisco fire at Mission Bay construction site contained
- Man writes own, hilarious obituary
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap
- 7 in :77