Blackhawks documentary '17 Seconds' premieres at Navy Pier
October 30, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Some Chicago Blackhawks were on hand Wednesday night for the debut of a documentary about their Stanley Cup-clinching game against Boston.
It's called "17 Seconds," referring to the amount of time it took to score two goals in the dramatic finish of Game Six of the Stanley Cup Finals.
The premiere Wednesday was at the Imax Theatre at Navy Pier.
The team heads to the White House Monday to be honored by the President Obama.
chicago blackhawks, sports
- Winter storm could dump up to 8 inches of snow 16 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder 23 min ago
- School, Emergency Closings
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 13 min ago
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island 34 min ago
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court accepts transcripts of Blago FBI wiretaps 32 min ago
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
13 min ago
- Winter storm could dump up to 8 inches of...
16 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010...
23 min ago
- Missing Malaysia plane had Iranian asylum...
19 min ago