Chol leaving Arizona after sophomore season
Arizona forward Angelo Chol is transferring after seeing his minutes decline last season as a sophomore.TUCSON, Ariz. -- Arizona forward Angelo Chol is transferring after seeing his minutes decline last season as a sophomore.
Chol has yet to decide which school to transfer to, according to the school.
A 6-foot-9 power forward, Chol was part of coach Sean Miller's stellar 2011 recruiting class and was a regular in the rotation as a freshman.
But Miller signed another top recruiting class before last season, one that included three of the top incoming big men, and Chol's minutes dropped.
Chol averaged 1.9 points in 28 games in 2012-13, playing 8.5 minutes per game.
Forward Grant Jerrett, part of Arizona's 2012 class, declared for the NBA draft last month.
- Orr Academy basketball player back in game after shooting 41 min ago
- Body found near Ind. river where woman last seen 9 min ago
- Digital assets becoming part of estate planning
- I-Team: Billionaire arrested on Chicago corruption charges
- Con men targeting Mount Greenwood senior citizens
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over alleged excessive force
- State Rep. race in SW suburbs heats up
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- abcnews: Chris Brown Arrested for Violating Probation
- CPD officer killed in crash after police...
21 min ago
- Senate candidate criticized for trip before...
13 min ago
- Calumet Fisheries smokes, fries fish on...
5 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos