Arkansas suspends reserve Madden for opener
Arkansas coach Mike Anderson says junior Ky Madden will be suspended for two exhibition games and the season opener for a violation of team rules.
FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. -- Arkansas coach Mike Anderson says junior Ky Madden will be suspended for two exhibition games and the season opener for a violation of team rules.
Madden averaged 4.2 points and 2.4 rebounds per game last season for the Razorbacks, who were 19-13. The junior had a season-high 11 points and eight rebounds in a loss to Arizona State.
Anderson says Madden's suspension will begin when Arkansas hosts Missouri Southern in an exhibition game on Friday night. He will also miss an exhibition game against Northeastern State on Nov. 5, as well as the regular-season opener against Southern Illinois-Edwardsville on Nov. 8.
The violation was not disclosed.
- Stone lions vandalized at Chicago museum
- Police: Woman sexually assaulted on Northwest Side
- Pre-high blood pressure can increase stroke risk, study finds
- Snow carving left by artist at State, Van Buren
- Political consultant hit by falling ice
- Chicago River to be dyed green this weekend despite ice
- Man charged with shooting Chicago officer
- Chicago students take part in poetry festival
- Video: Ice chunks undulate on Lake Michigan
- abcnews: Amazon Accused of Cheating on Free Shipping
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos