Lynx sign coach Reeve to multiyear extension
The Minnesota Lynx have signed coach Cheryl Reeve to a multiyear contract extension.MINNEAPOLIS -- The Minnesota Lynx have signed coach Cheryl Reeve to a multiyear contract extension.
The Lynx didn't provide terms of the deal announced Thursday.
Reeve's third season in charge ended with a loss in the WNBA Finals to the Indiana Fever. The Lynx beat the Atlanta Dream to win the championship the year before.
Over three seasons under Reeve, Minnesota has won a league-best 67 games. Her .657 winning percentage ranks second in WNBA history. In 2012, the Lynx became the league's first team to start 10-0.
In a statement issued by the team, Reeve said she was just as excited now as she was the day she was hired.
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment 21 min ago
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly 20 min ago
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California 47 min ago
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge 49 min ago
- Broadened Chicago ban on plastic bags gaining steam
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Jennifer Lawrence's Oscars Date Tells All
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos