Lynx sign coach Reeve to multiyear extension
The Minnesota Lynx have signed coach Cheryl Reeve to a multiyear contract extension.MINNEAPOLIS -- The Minnesota Lynx have signed coach Cheryl Reeve to a multiyear contract extension.
The Lynx didn't provide terms of the deal announced Thursday.
Reeve's third season in charge ended with a loss in the WNBA Finals to the Indiana Fever. The Lynx beat the Atlanta Dream to win the championship the year before.
Over three seasons under Reeve, Minnesota has won a league-best 67 games. Her .657 winning percentage ranks second in WNBA history. In 2012, the Lynx became the league's first team to start 10-0.
In a statement issued by the team, Reeve said she was just as excited now as she was the day she was hired.
- Attempted child abduction on Chicago's Southwest Side
- EB 80/94 reopens at Cline after multi-vehicle crash 57 min ago
- DiGiorno pizza drops Wisconsin dairy farm over cow abuse video
- Illinois bids for Boeing plant
- Frozen hydrants hamper CFD firefighters
- Skokie fire lights up sky
- Groupon founder to donate half his wealth to charity
- Public hearing discusses Ashland bus-only lane
- Store owner shoots, kills alleged robber on SE Side
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney
- 7 in 77
- Snow followed by extreme cold in city,...
1 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos