Vanderbilt's Foggie (knee) to miss at least week
Vanderbilt guard Christina Foggie will miss at least seven to 10 days after injuring her right knee Sunday in a 75-53 loss to Kentucky.NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Vanderbilt guard Christina Foggie will miss at least seven to 10 days after injuring her right knee Sunday in a 75-53 loss to Kentucky.
At the end of that period, Foggie will be re-evaluated as the Commodores determine whether she can return this season.
Foggie ranks seventh in the Southeastern Conference at 15.7 points per game. The 5-foot-9 junior led the SEC with a 17.7 average last season.
The Commodores also have other injury problems. Guard Kady Schrann didn't play against Kentucky and is day to day with an ankle injury. Vanderbilt is playing the entire season without center Stephanie Holzer, who dislocated a knee in a preseason exhibition. Center Clair Watkins had a season-ending knee injury last month.
Vanderbilt (15-8, 5-5 SEC) hosts Missouri (15-8, 4-5) on Thursday.
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
5 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos