Yori bonus to exceed $75K if Huskers advance
Nebraska women's basketball coach Connie Yori's postseason bonus will grow to more than $75,000 if the Cornhuskers beat Duke in the NCAA tournament on Sunday.LINCOLN, Neb. -- Nebraska women's basketball coach Connie Yori's postseason bonus will grow to more than $75,000 if the Cornhuskers beat Duke in the NCAA tournament on Sunday.
Yori already has earned $61,250 in extra money under terms of her contract. That includes $31,250 for making the national tournament and $30,000 for advancing through two rounds.
The more the Huskers win in the tournament, the more Yori makes. Yori's bonus would be $76,250 with a win over Duke, $106,250 if Nebraska goes to the Final Four and $131,250 if the Huskers win the national championship.
Yori's bonus incentives are outlined in the five-year contract she signed last August. Her base salary is $673,200.
- Orr Academy basketball player back in game after shooting
- Body found near Ind. river where woman last seen
- Digital assets becoming part of estate planning
- I-Team: Billionaire arrested on Chicago corruption charges
- Con men targeting Mount Greenwood senior citizens
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over alleged excessive force
- State Rep. race in SW suburbs heats up
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- abcnews: Chris Brown Arrested for Violating Probation
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos