Pepperdine women's coach Rousseau resigns
Julie Rousseau has resigned as Pepperdine women's basketball coach after compiling a 123-144 record in nine seasons.MALIBU, Calif. -- Julie Rousseau has resigned as Pepperdine women's basketball coach after compiling a 123-144 record in nine seasons.
She didn't indicate her future plans in a statement released Wednesday by the school.
The Waves were 5-23 this season.
Rousseau took Pepperdine to the NCAA tournament in her second season, with the Waves winning the 2006 West Coast Conference tournament title to earn the automatic berth. The team also made two straight Women's NIT appearances in 2010 and 2011.
Athletic director Steve Potts says a search for a new coach will begin immediately.
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Early voting for primary races ends Saturday
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future
- CPD officer remembered as 'true blue knight'
- Kennedy Expressway reversible lanes closed Saturday
- Mega Millions jackpot swells to $400 million
- Video: Noel O'Conner, Mayor of County Cork, Ireland
- Film offers glimpse of 1940s-era Chicago
- abcnews: Doctor Performs Illegal, Cut-Rate Butt...
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos