Fever extend Dunn pact to '14, elevate White
The Indiana Fever have extended the contract of coach Lin Dunn by one year through 2014.
INDIANAPOLIS -- The Indiana Fever have extended the contract of coach Lin Dunn by one year through 2014 and have elevated assistant coach Stephanie White to associate head coach beginning next year.
The team announced the changes Tuesday.
Dunn led the Fever to their first WNBA championship last year but the team has struggled to a 4-7 start this season. In five seasons under Dunn, Indiana has a 107-74 record and .591 winning percentage.
The 66-year-old Dunn began her 43-year coaching career in 1970.
White, an Indiana native whom Dunn recruited to play collegiately at Purdue, retired from the Fever after the 2004 season and is in her third year as a coach with the team after spending four years with the Chicago Sky.
- Man charged with shooting Chicago officer
- $2M bond for man accused of shooting 6 at party
- SUV with child stolen in Colorado, I-25 chase
- Political consultant hit by falling ice 5 min ago
- Bears terminate Julius Peppers contract
- Son goes on trial in man's beating, stabbing death
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- MH370, missing Malaysia Airlines plane, gone 4 days
- San Francisco fire at Mission Bay construction site contained
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos