Fever extend Dunn pact to '14, elevate White
The Indiana Fever have extended the contract of coach Lin Dunn by one year through 2014.
INDIANAPOLIS -- The Indiana Fever have extended the contract of coach Lin Dunn by one year through 2014 and have elevated assistant coach Stephanie White to associate head coach beginning next year.
The team announced the changes Tuesday.
Dunn led the Fever to their first WNBA championship last year but the team has struggled to a 4-7 start this season. In five seasons under Dunn, Indiana has a 107-74 record and .591 winning percentage.
The 66-year-old Dunn began her 43-year coaching career in 1970.
White, an Indiana native whom Dunn recruited to play collegiately at Purdue, retired from the Fever after the 2004 season and is in her third year as a coach with the team after spending four years with the Chicago Sky.
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting 45 min ago
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Chicago man killed in Salt Lake City stabbing
- Man ID'd after fatal crash on Ryan-Skyway ramp
- Woman wanted for Wicker Park bank robbery
- BMO Harris Bank branch in Austin robbed
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Chris Farley's brother seeks Madison aldermanic seat
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos