Mercury's Taylor has surgery on right knee
Phoenix Mercury forward Penny Taylor has undergone arthroscopic surgery on her right knee.
PHOENIX -- Phoenix Mercury forward Penny Taylor has undergone arthroscopic surgery on her right knee.
The Australian is expected to be sidelined for six to eight weeks, which could put her out for the remainder of the season. The WNBA regular season ends on Sept. 15.
The surgery was performed by team orthopedist Dr. Evan Lederman. Taylor was sidelined for the entire 2012 season with a left knee injury.
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos