South Carolina RT Gibson needs knee surgery
South Carolina right tackle Cody Gibson needs surgery to repair a torn meniscus and will miss the remainder of the Gamecocks' spring practices.South Carolina right tackle Cody Gibson needs surgery to repair a torn meniscus and will miss the remainder of the Gamecocks' spring practices.
South Carolina coach Steve Spurrier confirmed Gibson's injury Thursday but said the redshirt junior is expected to return for summer workouts.
The 6-foot-7, 284-pound Gibson has made six career starts, including two last season. He appeared in nine games last season for the Gamecocks.
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court to consider Blagojevich transcripts
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos