Thomas brothers dismissed from Kentucky
Kentucky has dismissed sophomore linebacker Kadeem "Pancho" Thomas and younger brother Khalid, a freshman running back, for violation of team rules.
Wildcats athletic department spokesman Tony Neely confirmed the players' dismissals Thursday but did not specify what rules were broken.
The elder Thomas had 12 tackles in 10 games last season backing up senior middle linebacker Avery Williamson while participating on special teams. Khalid Thomas was signed by Kentucky after leading Godby High School (Tallahassee, Fla.) to the state AAAAA championship last season.
- Woman rescued from Lake Michigan near Jackson
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos