Thomas brothers dismissed from Kentucky
Kentucky has dismissed sophomore linebacker Kadeem "Pancho" Thomas and younger brother Khalid, a freshman running back, for violation of team rules.
Wildcats athletic department spokesman Tony Neely confirmed the players' dismissals Thursday but did not specify what rules were broken.
The elder Thomas had 12 tackles in 10 games last season backing up senior middle linebacker Avery Williamson while participating on special teams. Khalid Thomas was signed by Kentucky after leading Godby High School (Tallahassee, Fla.) to the state AAAAA championship last season.
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- GOP candidates for IL treasurer square off in forum
- Mt. Prospect woman accuses neighbor of hate crime
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- Larkin High School poms squad honored
- Chicago glows green ahead of St. Patrick's Day
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos