Longhorns QB Ash (head) back at practice
A Texas spokesman says junior quarterback David Ash practiced with the Longhorns on Wednesday after missing last week's game with head and shoulder injuries.
AUSTIN, Texas -- A Texas spokesman says junior quarterback David Ash practiced with the Longhorns on Wednesday after missing last week's game with head and shoulder injuries.
Ash is still being evaluated for Saturday's game against Kansas State. He left in the fourth quarter of Texas' loss to BYU two weeks ago. Because he still had concussion symptoms, Texas kept him away from the stadium last week when the Longhorns lost to Mississippi. Senior Case McCoy started in his place.
Ash has accounted for seven touchdowns in two games, passing for six and running 55 yards for another score.
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train 3 min ago
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock
- I-Team finds man wanted by Interpol in Chicago
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns 40 min ago
- Opening statements begin in general's sex trial
- Massachusetts bans 'upskirt' photos after ruling 18 min ago
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
3 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos