Longhorns QB Ash (head) back at practice
A Texas spokesman says junior quarterback David Ash practiced with the Longhorns on Wednesday after missing last week's game with head and shoulder injuries.
AUSTIN, Texas -- A Texas spokesman says junior quarterback David Ash practiced with the Longhorns on Wednesday after missing last week's game with head and shoulder injuries.
Ash is still being evaluated for Saturday's game against Kansas State. He left in the fourth quarter of Texas' loss to BYU two weeks ago. Because he still had concussion symptoms, Texas kept him away from the stadium last week when the Longhorns lost to Mississippi. Senior Case McCoy started in his place.
Ash has accounted for seven touchdowns in two games, passing for six and running 55 yards for another score.
- Bloomingdale Trail bridge moved from Ashland to Western
- Teen dead after chase, shooting end in West Town crash
- Firefighters battle blaze in West Garfield Park
- Man appears in court with part of ear bitten off
- SUV crashes into Villa Park house
- 1 dead, 4 hurt in crash on transition ramp on freeway
- Anti-violence Easter march held in South Chicago
- Teens help clean up Chicago's beaches
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home 7 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos