Source: Pierre agrees on contract with Marlins
11/17 9:25 PM
Outfielder Juan Pierre has agreed to terms on a deal with the Miami Marlins pending a physical, a source confired to ESPN.
The Sun Sentinel reports the deal is for one year and worth $1.6 million.
Pierre, 35, was a member of the Marlins from 2003-05. He spent last season with the Phillies, hitting .307 and stealing 37 bases.
- Orr Academy basketball player back in game after shooting
- Body found near Ind. river where woman last seen
- Digital assets becoming part of estate planning
- I-Team: Billionaire arrested on Chicago corruption charges
- Con men targeting Mount Greenwood senior citizens
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over alleged excessive force
- State Rep. race in SW suburbs heats up
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- abcnews: Chris Brown Arrested for Violating Probation
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos