TV worker dies after collapsing at Turner Field
The Washington Nationals say an Atlanta-area television worker has died after collapsing before their game against the Braves.ATLANTA -- The Washington Nationals say an Atlanta-area television worker has died after collapsing before their game against the Braves.
Nationals spokesman John Dever says 61-year-old Reuben Porras of Newnan, Ga., collapsed Wednesday while setting up for MLB Network, which is set to broadcast the finale of the four-game series in Atlanta on Thursday.
Washington's head athletic trainer, Lee Kuntz, and his assistant, John Hsu, helped to stabilize Porras before he was taken away in an ambulance.
But Dever says the team learned the man later died at a hospital from an apparent heart attack.
- Big Wheel Race in West Dundee
- Man falls to ramp leading to Chicago River
- Oprah sells Harpo Studios complex in West Loop
- Body found in Indiana ID'd as missing woman Cathryn McGill
- Chicago archdiocese to release more abuse files
- Chicago targets in terrorist crosshairs, new al Qaeda magazine...
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- abcnews: Missing plane a 'deliberate act,' Malaysia...
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos